Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is what she is. Exactly speaking.

Put on some weight for God’s sake. Or else, how would I show you around and say, ‘See, meet my husband’ - ‘Show me around? What am I? A pet dog?’

‘Better marry me before it’s late. Or else, I would go ahead and have my twins with someone else.’ – ‘Twins?!! My God!! My dear you’ll die having them’.

‘Build up some muscles. I want you to carry me around.’ – ‘Oh shit! Now that’s a crisis situation!’

‘Why do you always write about sex? Are there no other ‘things’ you can ‘think’ about?’ – ‘What else in life is good enough to write about?’

‘Will you still love my when I am old and fat and ugly?’ – 'Well, yes. If I am so too.’

‘Why do you love me?’ – ‘Well… I don’t know. I haven’t thought about it.’

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my tiny little space on (or in?!) the internet. Please leave your comments here on what you thought about this blog or the posts. - swamy