Sunday, June 10, 2007

My biological father..

My father...

With all the flaws and pluses, he is still the one I would want to call 'father'. And believe in too... I mean, if out of the blue I get to know... that my biological father isn't him, I still wouldn't want another person as my father...

I love him... and hate him ....for all that he is...and he is not....

Not because he has officially been married to my mother... Not because he is the reason why my mother got pregnant and gave birth to me... Not because I have the liberty of using his name as my surname..

But 'coz he is the one my mind believes in. And my heart recognises. To me, he is the greatest man on the earth. For all the happiness and pain that he gave me in my growing years, I can never thank him enough ... Maybe the fact, I haven't known (as probably I have known my father) my mother well enough has something to do with it...

Once a character in a film that I saw had a doubt (about the actual reason of her birth)... was it out of love or were they only fulfilling their body needs... I never had any such doubt... I don't know why but I never considered that side of the story...

I'm only thankful to him that I'm here... alive and happy kicking...!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my tiny little space on (or in?!) the internet. Please leave your comments here on what you thought about this blog or the posts. - swamy